Friday, October 03, 2003

Club X-Cel in Lansing, MI


October 2003: Club X-Cel: Lansing, MI
CHIASM w/ the CRUXSHADOWS
We opened for the Cruxshadows on an awesome, well lit stage, in a great venue with lots of people! woo-hoo! I do recall almost electrocuting myself with the lightbox I have attached to my microphone, luckily the box had a little circuit breaker in it that saved me, but so much for the mic lights during the show, which weren't really needed with the great lighting the venue had anyhow. The lovely Ms. Jen Jeffery took lots of great photos which can be found here. We had just gotten a bunch of t-shirts in stock, so I remember selling quite a few of those. The Cruxshadows put on a great show as usual, and despite the rain and a minor car incident, so did we. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home