Friday, October 31, 2003

Motorpop:2

October 2003: The Phantasy: Cleveland, OH
MOTORPOP:2
For some reason, I have been unable to find a single photo of our set from this show.. out of character, we forgot to bring the video camera. This show was also the night before my brother's wedding, so although we'd been offered a better spot on one of the stages, we offered to play as early as possible. Our soundguy, also known as "Creep", was impeccible. If we could afford to capture and bring him to every show, we would. Amazing. Anyhow, the set was awesome, the crowd was awesome, I did catch some of E-Craft and Terrorfakt's sets, which I loved, and we saw F38 and Cruciform Injection again, who are super, so it was an all around good night despite having to leave early. I did manage to get to the church on time and in good fashion the next day, so rock on!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home